edited by Cindi Swartout
A Word From Kevin…….
Merry Christmas to you!
I look forward to the Holiday Season all Year. I come from a Big Loving Family and we get together for everything. One of my 4 sisters throws a Christmas Eve Celebration that is famous for the “White Elephant Gift Exchange”. Many outlandish are gifts are exchanged and everyone comes away with a few laughs.
This year my family and I are extremely Thankful for you, our clients. You mean everything to us. I wish you all a Wonderful Holiday Season.
By this time in the year most of our Clients are winding down their search activity but not this year. We have a lot of activity here at KPS and are having a great 4th quarter. Please take a look at our Current list of openings. If you think of someone you know of that is qualified for any of these jobs please reach out to me and I will contact them.
Here to our Mutual Success in 2018! Please let me know how I can help you achieve your career goals. Remember, “You don’t want to be at the Airport when your Ship comes in.” Let me know what you are looking for and I will keep you at the top of my list of people.
Kevin Keifer, CPC
Links for you
My Favorite Recipe!
OLIEBOLLEN (DUTCH DOUGHNUTS)
- 7g dry yeast
- 1 cup light blue capped milk
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins (optional)
- 1 cooking apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- oil (for deep frying)
- powdered sugar
- Sprinkle the yeast over 1/4 c milk and leave somewhere to combine by itself.
- Combine the flour and salt and add remaining milk and the egg.
- Add yeast mixture, raisins and apple.
- Mix well.
- Let stand in a warm place until doubled.
- Heat oil to 160 degrees for frying.
- Shape balls of batter with 2 metal spoons and drop them in the hot oil a few at a time.
- Deep fry for about 8 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Put powdered sugar in paper bag.
- Put the drained doughnuts in the sugar and shake to coat.
- Remove and let cool.
- Once cool, shake them in the sugar again.