Grow the company business via direct sales and through management of independent representatives. Open new accounts and expand business with existing accounts working with both project type and repetitive business. Support the development, implementation and execution of sales plans and activities for the North American region. Develop an in-depth knowledge of the customer and market requirements within the specified sales region.
- To ensure personal and team safety and promote a ‘Safety First’ culture.
- Develop, lead, and execute sales plan in your area of responsibility.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of all Company product offerings, current markets, value propositions and competitors
- Qualify, Manage and drive sales of certain products through our independent Sales Representative network in assigned territory.
- Identify trend setting ideas relating to Company’s core competences by researching specific industries, events, publications and announcements
- Communicate potential new business ideas to various levels of the organization
- Investigate and focus on new applications in which heating technology can be used, implemented and developed
- Work closely with both internal and external parties to execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth.
- Communicate to Sales Management all requested input associated with key competitors and market trends.
- Lead the sales training of Independent Representatives.
Tasks for this position
- Meet or exceed commitments established during the planning process each year.
- Weekly report associated with current sales, quotes and trends in the territory.
- Use established CRM tools per instruction from Sales Management.
- Proactive planning for customer visits and meetings
- Participant in exhibitions and seminars related to our targeted markets.
- Provide supporting input for marketing and sales strategy.
- Provide accurate forecast input for the area of responsibility.
- Excellent technical knowledge of heating and temperature sensing applications.
- Capable of selling technical products to engineers.
- Bachelor Degree required, Engineering or technical degree preferred.
- 60% overnight travel required.
- Structured personality with strong commitment
- Capacity to handle high workloads
- Strong communication skills and developed contact network into heating related industries
- Service minded personality
- Fluency in English is mandatory