The Executive VP Sales and Marketing manages sales and marketing worldwide.
- responsible of the development and the implementation of the sales strategy and tactics, the optimization and increase of revenues and gross margin.
- responsible of the development, optimization and management of, the distribution channels, business development and customer sales support activities worldwide.
- responsible of the development and implementation of company’s existing product strategies worldwide.
- organize and provide product support and training activities to the sales team/distributors and/or to customers.
- coordinate with engineering, applications, service and manufacturing all necessary activities to support the marketing plan.
- driven to insure total customer satisfaction with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- manage worldwide marketing communications activities.
- a full and active member of the management staff.
In the Sales role:
- To establish, optimize and manage cost-efficiently distribution worldwide channels. To manage and develop some direct accounts.
- To develop and implement sales strategies and tactics in accordance with the marketing plan. To analyze and establish sales objectives for the countries and assign goals accordingly.
- To manage, optimize and develop sales and service human resources. Take charge of resources training and communication of strategy and results.
- To maintain and refine over time an accurate “four quarters” rolling forecast updated monthly. To gauge sales engineers and distributors forecast accuracy and improve it over time. To maintain and improve customer database and CRM.
- To maintain and refine over time booking, discounts policies and procedures in cooperation with the CFO.
- To provide market and price trends feedback to Marketing. To implement with Marketing competitive product pricing and product price positions.
- To develop and implement the marketing communication plan. To develop a yearly budget and manage all marketing communication activities (Conferences, exhibitions, sales trainings, webinars, product brochures and collaterals…etc..)
In the Marketing role:
- To develop, implement and optimize company’s product roadmap with a focus to increase revenues, market share and product expansion, through but not limited to lead generation, identification of new segments/applications, training of the sales force …etc… Monitor competitive activities, propose and implement re-active and pro-active tactics.
- To propose, organize and provide support activities to the worldwide sales force (products, markets and competition). Share with them the marketing plan and implement sales tactics.
- Develop, update, budget and implement a marketing communication plan for existing products. Update and maintain website, social media and other means of communications.
In the Staff Member role:
- Be a full time and active Member of Company’s Staff. Communicate effectively.
- Share information, propose & implement strategies and tactics when applicable.
- Share information, propose & implement business practices when applicable.
- Promote actively Company’s strategy and spirit within the organization and with customers.
- Promote cross-functional processes and staff development.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of worldwide sales/distributors executive management experience in the photonics capital equipment market.
- A solid overlap with Company’s key market customers for Battey, EV, CE, Electronics packaging, and 3D Printing.
- Strong marketing experience
- Experience and proven track record of profitable sales growth and product deployment
- Excellent communication skills and customer care champion
- Teamwork and detailed oriented.
- Proven leadership and “people” skills.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- A sense of urgency, and a desire to close the business on time. Eager to compete.
- A service-oriented attitude towards internal and external customers.
- Experienced with CRM systems and comprehensive yet efficient reporting systems.