The ideal candidate will bring both strategic positioning and communication, solid execution skills and be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to create new business, revenue growth and new applications for ALD and CVD products. This individual will have a visible leadership role and drive joint initiatives across the company with teams in product management, sales, operations and other functions within marketing.
- Do strategic planning, provide leadership to cross-functional team and manage programs for the development of the Company Business for ALD and CVD technologies.
- Develop region and account sales and marketing strategies working with Account Teams and across Product Lines to deliver long term business growth optimize business opportunity with appropriate value capture/sharing
- Works with account teams to develop strategic account sales strategies, action plans and drive execution of Corporate across products deliverables with product management, marketing and sales operations.
- Works with account team to develop comprehensive, commercial business proposal (VPA) such volume purchase agreement to set objectives to maximize business opportunity across product lines at an acceptable profitability
- Responsible for meeting penetration, bookings, gross margin objectives for Company
- Effective and highly credible at the customer interface
- Accountable for managing the forecasted bookings, deals analysis and decision support, configuration and spec accuracy, overseeing shipments and commits, gross margin actuals vs. targets, metrics reporting and corrective action, execution to commercial deal commitments.
- Personally develop customer relationships at the executive level and work closely with the sales team on account / prospect strategy – negotiate contracts, close sales
- Manage cross-functional resource involvement and ensure continued engagement with the team and alignment with goals, specifically Product, Operations, and Engineering leads
- Be a point of escalation, internally or externally to support partners with support management and any related issues
- Conduct Market analysis, competitive analysis, maintain existing business, and develop strategies to penetrate new business.
- Gain deep understanding of revenue mix for each product line, track regularly track sale, provide quarterly and annual revenue forecast.
- Set product line strategic plans, actively engage key stakeholders to execute and drive revenue growth
- Recognized as an expert and drives field/technical and customer engagement. Conducts calls with field Technical Teams to capture current and projected needs.
- Drives penetration / adoption of unique and complex product strategies with BU, RPM and Field. Identifies customer adoption barriers and drives a plan to overcome [e.g. customer, product, BU]
- Has expert understanding of global, technical and market trends and executes a systematic process for capturing competitive intelligence
- Drives alignment and tracks business focus on TAM, share, margin between BU and Field
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones/ objectives and map trends, opportunities and threats to roadmap and strategies.
- Enhances technical communication and information flow between Field and Product Teams. Communicates customer info on applications, value validation and adoption issues.
- Coordinate (TRM) Technical Review workshops with BU.
- Understands the Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market (customers, competitors, key suppliers)
- Understand process technology applications in areas of thin film deposition (ALD, CVD, LPCVD, PECVD, etc)
- Actively is engaged with customers and leading researchers, with industry technology trends and drivers
- Keen ability to “listen” to the voice of the customer and prioritize wise choices and responses
- Develop and/or improve tools, systems, processes, and procedures to increase marketing automation, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Define new products and gather product requirements including Market Requirement Statement and Product Roadmap.
- Provide product positioning and messaging to support marketing communications content, creation of collateral, website, and other materials.
- Execute customer demos that lead to product sales. This include negotiating scope of demo request, site to site metrology matching, routing of requested analytical work and logistics of the demo material.
- Conduct pricing and margin analysis.
Experience and Skills
- C-Level presence with a deal closing history
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related marketing or technical discipline. PhD preferred.
- 15+ years of semiconductor process equipment experience
- Strong knowledge of Semiconductor device design and integration
- Key pillar of the executive leadership team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly & persuasively articulate the benefits of the company and its products
- Highly emotional intelligent
- Strategic Thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Must be able to travel internationally up to 40% of the time.
- Represent the company’s mission, vision, and value