Must already be eligible to work in US (NO SPONSORSHIP)
Our client is a fast-moving and agile organization experiencing tremendous growth from our field-proven proprietary technology designed to vaporize liquid precursors in challenging Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) or Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) processes. We are looking for a person who wants to join a dynamic and motivated team serving the fast-paced growing semiconductor market.
The Technical Sales Specialist is a strategic sales position responsible for prospecting and fostering long term relationships with small/mid/large-sized OEM accounts manufacturing thin-film production equipment in the semiconductor and industrial-coatings markets. Critical to success is a technical understanding of how company technologies enhance the value proposition of our partners and a thorough understanding of the complex buying process of OEM accounts. This position will support active projects and identify new suitable programs using the company equipment. In this role, you will seek out new business and maintain existing accounts as the primary point of contact for the OEM. You will facilitate participation by cross functional team members including Marketing, Service, Engineering, Customer Service, and Legal to ensure the account is adequately supported.
Our client has experienced significant growth in this business and this position will play a key role in further expanding our customer and application base. We are looking for a dynamic, results driven professional to accelerate our growth in this market space. The Technical Sales Specialist will be responsible for efficiently communicating customer expectations (VOC Voice of Customer) and technical requirements to the metrology business staff (engineering, marketing, sales). You will be required to establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners. We are seeking a person with solid technical capabilities, experience in interfacing with customers, a passion for results, and a desire to become a leading sales professional within company growing sales organization.
- Supporting and increasing business with existing semiconductor OEM accounts
- Assisting in developing account strategies, maximizing impact of internal resources to win business
- Implementing account-specific tactical sales plans to achieve performance objectives and sales revenue consistent with annual business goals
- Qualifying new opportunities and prioritizing efforts based on strategic interests
- Actively monitoring and meeting customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction with timely deliveries, quality, and technical support
- Managing pricing expectations by working with business partners and updating accordingly
- Working with customer to provide company with accurate demand visibility to be incorporated into forecast and production planning
- Identifying, developing, and closing new sales opportunities while establishing new OEM accounts
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and strategic outbound cold calls, emails and referrals in a timely fashion to maintain an active open opportunity pipeline
- Working with Product Management on voice of customer (VOC) activities to validate requirements and features
- Working with Product Management and accounts to define joint product roadmaps
- Developing new product requests and facilitating gathering of VOC data to support the development of new business cases
- Communicating account information and collaborating with the broader organization
- Regularly reporting out pertinent information to global team
- Coordinating activities between sales management, global sales teams, local sales representatives (distributor) and service team members to assist in supporting global OEM accounts Representing COMPANY at relevant industry events such as global SemiCon tradeshows, SVC TechCon, AVS International, ALD/ALE Conference etc.
- Providing monthly forecast and commentary, actively documenting sales activity and opportunity pipeline in Salesforce (CRM) system, and using such tools for analysis, administrative responsibilities, expense management, and territory planning
- Traveling (~40%) to customer locations (across USA) for in-person consultation, field support during installations, and general customer engagement. Willingness to travel overseas as required by the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, or related fields OR equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years interfacing with industrial customers
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship. We require proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- MBA or advanced technical degree preferred
- Strong Semiconductor equipment and process knowledge
- CRM knowledge with SalesForce experience
- Minimum of three years of experience with semiconductor CVD/Thin Film processes and/or related applications.
- Minimum of two years of experience in customer facing role within the CVD semiconductor market
- Demonstrated understanding of specific CVD applications and technical challenges in thin film processes
- Experience selling to multiple levels of buying influences within large and complex organizations