The Technical Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing technical solutions to customers and to support the
Sales Organization. This role will also be responsible to develop new applications, new market prospects and
technical solutions, in support of business growth. This sales engineering professional will be a member of the company Sales Team in NAFTA.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Support the qualification process of prospects in known applications
- Coaching of sales people in order to constantly increase their product knowledge and technical skills
- Develop new applications in close cooperation with customers, sales and production management
- Joint and direct customer visits with field sales professionals
- Assist in creating technical partnership with selected customers
- Maintain and develop the relationship with key customers
- Collect market intelligence and provide feedback regarding products, applications, developments and
- activities of competitors, customers and prospects
- Participate as a technical expert at fairs, trade events and exhibitions
- Assist in development of sales promotion material and technical information regarding campaigns, abstract, product sheets, and other product marketing tools
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other
- industrial heat treat related field. Some relevant experience in a related field would be a plus. Sound technical
- engineering skills in evaluating electrical systems, components and applications to assist in the development of
- solutions and products in accordance with customer demands to improve thermal efficiency, energy efficiency and / or
- processing productivity is required.
- The qualified candidate will demonstrate a high level of initiative, organization, and influential leadership and possess
- the ability to engage in frequent overnight travel to various sites and customer locations.