- BS/MS/PhD in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Material Science
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8-year experience in semiconductor manufacturing with specializing in formulated wafer cleaning materials
- Experienced in semiconductor manufacturing tool operations
- Familiar with Semiconductor quality or Fab operation
- Familiar with bulk chemical supplier management
- Proficient computer skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and JMP
- Good presentation skills, self-motivated, easy to work with in a group environment
- Extensive knowledge in materials, polymer, organic and analytical chemistry in addition to six sigma statistic control
- Quick problem-solving skills, can communicate in-depth to customers and suppliers
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform production support engineering for group of products including taking R&D candidates to HVM and after transfer from design to HVM (T-1 transfer).
- Perform SPC analysis and identify trends in the inspection of finished products, in-process materials and bulk raw materials, and recommends corrective actions when necessary.
- Perform root cause analysis and corrective action for customer complaints. Act as key account owner with direct communication with customers.
- Design and execute, or coordinate experiments to help troubleshoot suspect raw material lots / complained products. Employ available in-house analytical techniques and external services, when appropriate to attain these objectives
- Perform the work necessary to enlist and help toll suppliers develop processes for new products that JSR will not produce in-house
- Conduct on-site audits of suppliers, set specs with vendors and oversee supplier continuous quality improvement.
- Sustain products with cost reduction.
- Perform as a lead in independent projects with junior process engineers, for example setting up targets and timeline, assigning individual tasks, and prioritizing items to complete the objective.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercise judgment in selecting functional and analytical methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Make suggestions to management for improving this position, or improving work processes.
- Work safely by observing safety rules, policies and procedures. Identify unsafe conditions or actions to my supervisor.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Job Knowledge
- Self-Management & Organizational Skills
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Problem Solving
- Project Management & Planning
- Continuous Quality and Process Improvement
- Creative & Innovative with a Customer Focus