- BS or MS in engineering or related technical discipline
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years experience with chemical processing equipment including: HVAC, clean rooms, pumps, chillers, cooling towers, boilers, CDA compressors, LN2 tank, DIW system, various process gases, production vessels, semiconductor fab tools, and filters.
- Certified skills are a plus in specific areas such as mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and welding.
- Planning, design/build requirements, implementation skills related to chemical processes facilities in semiconductor industry
- Statistical process control and design of experiments software experience
- PE license is preferred
- Knowledge of Maintenance monitoring software a plus
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the design, planning, construction, and maintenance of facility equipment and buildings. Discuss any potential building code issues with the city and participate in city plan check review processes for building permit.
- Owns the Capital Budget process for all Construction related projects. Provides justifications and monitors progress for all projects. Participates in the budget review process with Executive group. Coordinate installation of new equipment and facilities modifications.
- Work directly with maintenance and technicians in all aspects of facility operations.
- Provide oversight for development of procedures and practices associated with facility/maintenance operations.
- Report and analyze performance data for all facility functions.
- Participate and provide leadership associated with the plant quality improvement program.
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation and layout, communication services, and facilities expansion.
- Serve as facility technical liaison between Materials, Production, QC, Engineering, Technical departments, and all indirect functional groups.
- Develop and maintain written Facilities Maintenance Manual.
- Participates in the establishment of health and safety standards for facility operations.
- Recommend personnel performance evaluations when requested by managers.
- Oversee the maintenance of facilities engineering documents.
- Participate in Design Review and Technology Transfer activities.
- Troubleshoot facilities issues reported internally.
- Train technical and non technical personnel.
- Make suggestions to management for improving this position or improving work processes.
- Monitor and assess site energy consumption and implement steps to increase energy efficiency and savings.
- Responsible for work safely and environmental regulations by observing and enforcing safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Quality Focused, Creativity and Innovation with a Customer Focus