As a member of the Global Sales and Services business unit, the Senior Service Operations Manager position is responsible for maintaining positive Strategic Customer post sales service and customer satisfaction while providing highly valued services and support to customers worldwide.
The primary responsibilities for this role are to lead a team of service operations managers and field service engineers to provide world class customer service to ensure positive outcomes for end users, execute post sales service strategy.
The position requires significant engagement with the Strategic Customer, senior leaders and executive management for delivering on both customer satisfaction initiatives and key business results.
In addition, the position collaborates with key internal stakeholders to include the Product Unit technical teams and Business Unit Leadership, Product Unit Marketing and Business Development teams and the coordination of the local Program and Support teams to interact with and maintain contact with high level personnel at the customer to influence the need for value added product solutions.
Key is the developing and maintaining relationships with internal partners and suppliers, ensuring business continuity is established and sustained for key product lines at end customer.
- Create /sustain a work environment and culture where safety and quality is top value
- create/sustain a work environment and culture where mutual trust, respect, and open communication is highly valued
- Responsible for development of service leaders/ service engineers and performance is proactively managed through real time coaching and corrective actions as necessary
- Develops and maintains customer relationship with all relevant individuals, at the working and Executive levels.
- Ensures organizationally all leadership and senior technical individual contributor pipeline plans are actively managed in order to effectively scale the organization’s capabilities and employee development.
- Full accountability for service and spares quarterly revenue forecast and forecast accuracy KPI
- Full accountability for service and spares P&L performance to meet annual operational plan deliverables
- Full accountability for meeting service operational KPI’s to meet annual operational plan deliverables
- Full accountability for workforce sizing to meet customer investment cycle and establishing workforce needs as part of annual operating plan setting.
- Responsible for contributing to the development and execution of strategic business initiatives to achieve revenue, margin, and market share growth within the service and spares business areas
- Must be able to influence other senior leaders and executives through clear, concise, and cognitive communication with all relevant data Represents the company as the senior point of contact and the primary service interface with the customer
- Participates in the development of the service product annual forecast and sales strategy
- Owns overall customer satisfaction specific to service delivery
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in an engineering field required.
Experience & Skills
- +10 years of experience in semiconductor industry supporting complex capital equipment and process technology support; +5 years in a leader/ people management role
- Extensive knowledge and experience with customer satisfaction, service & spares business, and or account management, preferably within the semiconductor industry. A proven track record of problem solving is a must.
- Ability to independently manage complex projects, including personnel, project schedules, and Customer interfacing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly communicate in direct and concise manner.