Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop innovative RF solutions to solve complex plasma power delivery problems
• Design advanced RF sensor for auto-match products.
• Participate in the development of advanced control algorithm and motor driving system
• Test and validate newly developed modules to meet semiconductor industry standards
• Develop high power RF circuits for custom RF auto-match products
• Provide guidance on the industrialization of match network products and transition into production
• Participate in the technical direction of matching network products worldwide
Education and Skills:
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience with an emphasis on RF strongly preferred
• Expertise in RF auto-match system. Good understanding in RF power generating system is a plus.
• Detailed knowledge of RF power delivery system in semiconductor industry
• Experience developing RF simulation models desired
• Proven ability to solve complex math and electrical systems problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
• Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel within the organization
• 10+ years in product development of RF devices, high power preferred
• 5+ years in RF matching network design from module level to system level.
• Experience in RF generator design is a plus