Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop innovative RF solutions to solve complex plasma power delivery problems
- Design advanced RF sensor for auto-match products.
- Participate in the development of advanced control algorithm and motor driving system
- Test and validate newly developed modules to meet semiconductor industry standards
- Develop high power RF circuits for custom RF auto-match products
- Provide guidance on the industrialization of match network products and transition into production
- Participate in the technical direction of matching network products worldwide
Education and Skills:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience with an emphasis on RF strongly preferred
- Expertise in RF auto-match system. Good understanding in RF power generating system is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of RF power delivery system in semiconductor industry
- Experience developing RF simulation models desired
- Proven ability to solve complex math and electrical systems problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel within the organization
- 10+ years in product development of RF devices, high power preferred
- 5+ years in RF matching network design from module level to system level.
- Experience in RF generator design is a plus