The Senior Service Manager will be responsible for maintaining positive customer relationships while providing highly valued services and support to customers. The Senior Service Manager will lead a team of service operations managers and field service engineers to provide world class customer service to ensure positive outcomes for COMPANY end users and technology buyers within a key corporate level account. This position is relied upon by a number of senior leaders and executive management stakeholders for delivering on both customer satisfaction initiatives and key business results.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create /sustain a work environment and culture where safety and quality is top value
- Create/sustain a work environment and culture where mutual trust, respect, and open communication is highly valued
- Responsible for development of service leaders/ service engineers and performance is proactively managed through real time coaching and corrective actions as necessary
- Ensure all leadership and senior technical individual contributor pipeline plans are actively managed
- Full accountability for service and spares quarterly revenue forecast and forecast accuracy KPI
- Full accountability for service and spares P&L performance to meet annual operational plan deliverables
- Full accountability for meeting service operational KPI’s to meet annual operational plan deliverables
- Full accountability for workforce sizing to meet customer investment cycle and establishing workforce needs as part of annual operating plan setting.
- Responsible for contributing to the development and execution of strategic business initiatives to achieve revenue, margin, and market share growth within the service and spares business areas
- Must be able to influence other senior leaders and executives through clear, concise, and cognitive communication with all relevant data
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in an engineering field required; with an MBA being a plus.
Experience / Required skills
+10 years of experience in semiconductor industry supporting complex capital equipment and process technology support
+5 years in a leader/ people management role
Extensive knowledge and experience with customer satisfaction, service & spares business, and or account management, preferably within the semiconductor industry. A proven track record of problem solving is a must.