The Electrical Engineer will work closely with Planning, Purchasing, Production, and Internal Sales to define, execute, and troubleshoot engineering requirements, BOMs, tool builds and schematics for customer orders including new tool builds, retrofits, upgrades, and spare parts. This role is responsible for change management of key sustaining and procedural documentation and is tasked with working with the Development engineering group to ensure the successful implementation of first-of-a-kind systems and designs. This person will occasionally be asked to interface with customers, under management guidance, to ensure that the engineering designs meet the customers’ needs.
- On-time release of engineering BOMs and electrical schematics for support of production operations.
- Design and analyze electrical and mechanical/robotic systems and equipment.
- Generate electricalschematic drawings using SolidWorks Electrical.
- Ensure engineering documentation is consistent with SEMI and internal standards.
- Execute periodic document reviews.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to log change requests and execute change control processes for manufacturing.
- Analyze engineering issues and propose/implement simple and effective solutions.
- Determine root cause and corrective action analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems.
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods.
- Work as a team player, adhering to aggressive deadlines and executing multiple priorities.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve wiring issues as they arise to support production and field service.
- Experience in creating and releasing design packages for electrical systems.
- Experience building and releasing engineering BOMs.
- Extensive experience using SolidWorks Electrical, Draft Sight, and/or other CAD tools.
- Knowledge of and exposure to various industry standards including SEMI and CE.
- Ability to apply analytical skills and scientific methods to perform a variety of activities.
- 10+ yrs of experience in creating simple to medium complex sub system schematics and assemblies.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to established practices.
- Strong team player, ability to compromise and build engineering solutions collaboratively.
- Requires minimal supervision, guided by functional objectives.
- Minimum B.S. in electrical engineering, 10 + yrs manufacturing experience.
- Travel not required.
- Relocation to Kalispell, MT area required.