Looking for a Software Test Engineer – New College Graduate (NCG) level to support the development of company’s proprietary manufacturing equipment for fabricating the next generation of flat screen displays—organic light emitting diode (OLED) displays. Company has developed unique printing technology ideally suited for OLED display manufacturing and is building a top-notch team of talented, experienced engineers and managers to develop, optimize, and commercialize OLED manufacturing processes based on this technology. We are looking for an NCG Software Test Engineer interested in working in a fast paced environment along-side a great team recruited from among Silicon Valley’s top companies. For this position, candidates should have a basic understanding of the hardware process equipment and software development life cycle.
- Develop test cases and execute these test cases in support of the software development life cycle.
- Identify and record incidents discovered in TFS tracking database during test execution.
- Prepare test summary report that includes test coverage and quality metrics.
- Self-track progress and provide reports to immediate supervisor
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop features test cases
- Be a team player, do whatever is required to make the company successful