Our mission is to lead the market in solutions (processes, products and service) for:
- research into semiconductor device and advanced fabrication and;
- specialized semiconductor device production.
A critical part of our business strategy is to continue growing our Service business through excellent customer experiences. You will be a key part of the Americas Service management team, responsible for setting and delivering customer service standards that differentiate our business from competitors. You will have the opportunity to innovate and deploy best practices from service leading organisations.
Specific Functions/Responsibilities include;
- Developing, growing and managing service sales plans, goals, and associated activities to achieve regional bookings and revenue targets.
- Assist sales in ensuring point of sales services are articulated and attached to new equipment orders.
- Effectively mining installed base for revenue generation opportunities.
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers’ service needs and becoming the champion of all present and future service product sales.
- Use technology and continuous improvement techniques to deliver customer service and customer support excellence for all service support activities.
Other Key Accountabilities
- To be the spokesperson for service sales selling and articulating the benefits of service to the Sales team, Customer Support Engineers, and customers.
- Take personal responsibility for your own health and safety and for that of others who will be affected by your actions and behavior. Actively support our policies for health, safety and environmental protection. Adhere to company Health and Safety policy at all times.
Indicative Performance Measures
- Service Order Intake and Revenues
- Contract and warranty conversion
- Quotes & conversion
- Service Point of sale and warranty/contract renewal
- Upgrade fulfilment statistics
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferably in a technical field such as engineering, physics, or materials science.
- 3-5 years’ experience in selling aftermarket services in the semiconductor market
- Demonstrated proof through past results the ability to grow revenue and effectively manage sales channels
Professional Skills/ Abilities:
- Commercial skills i.e. experience driving revenue and increasing margin (while developing their reputation with the customer)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers
- Customer focused with demonstrable skills driving change projects to enhance the customers experience and increase the value they receive
- Ability to resolve customer issues
- Ability to partner across all levels and functional areas of the organization to ensure customer needs are met
- Ability to work independently with a highly proactive work style
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding and experience working in CRM systems