The Service Manager of equipment installations will be responsible for maintaining positive customer relationships while providing highly valued equipment installation and qualification services within a corporate level customer account. This role will be responsible for leading a team of field engineers focused on operational deliverables associated with equipment installations activity of Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD), Plasma Enhanced Atomic Layer deposition (PEALD) and Epitaxy (EPI) capital equipment.
This position requires engagement with a key account and is relied upon by a number of senior leaders and executive management stakeholders for delivering on both customer satisfaction initiatives while achieving equipment installation and process qualification process indicators.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full accountability for meeting equipment installations and qualification operational KPI’s to meet annual operational plan deliverables
- Create /sustain a work environment and culture where safety and quality is a top value
- Create/sustain a work environment and culture where mutual trust, respect, and open communication is highly valued
- Responsible for development of their technical team and performance is proactively managed through real time coaching and corrective actions as necessary
- Ensure all senior technical individual contributor pipeline plans are actively managed
- Full accountability for workforce sizing to meet customer investment cycle and establishing workforce needs as part of annual operating plan setting.
- Responsible for the execution of strategic business and operational initiatives to achieve revenue, gross margin, market share growth, and operational improvement.
- Must be able to influence other senior leaders and executives through clear, concise, and cognitive communication with all relevant data
- Owns overall customer satisfaction specific to equipment installation and qualification service delivery
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in an engineering field required.
Experience / Required skills
8+ years of relevant professional experience within a related industry
3-5 years of experience in semiconductor industry supporting complex capital equipment, process technology and customers. Experience supporting complex capital equipment installations is a plus.
Extensive knowledge and experience with customer satisfaction and service operations within the semiconductor industry.
A proven track record of problem solving is a must.