As a member of the Global Sales and Services business unit, the service manager position is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction while providing highly valued services and support to customers.
The primary responsibilities for this role are to lead a team of Field Service Engineers and Process Engineers to provide world class customer service to ensure positive outcomes for customers while executing to aftermarket sales strategy.
This position requires significant engagement with strategic customers and is relied upon by a number of senior leaders and executive management stakeholders for delivering on both customer satisfaction initiatives and key business results.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create /sustain a work environment and culture where safety and quality is a top value
- Create/sustain a work environment and culture where mutual trust, respect, and open communication is highly valued
- Responsible for development of their technical team and performance is proactively managed through real time coaching and corrective actions as necessary
- Ensure all senior technical individual contributor pipeline plans are actively managed
- Full accountability for meeting service operational KPI’s to meet annual operational plan deliverables
- Full accountability for workforce sizing to meet customer investment cycle and establishing workforce needs as part of annual operating plan setting.
- Responsible for the execution of strategic business initiatives to achieve revenue, margin, market share growth, and operational excellence targets within the service and spares business areas
- Must be able to influence other senior leaders and executives through clear, concise, and cognitive communication with all relevant data
- Owns customer invoicing and participates in service bookings and billings forecasting process
- Owns overall customer satisfaction specific to service delivery
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in an engineering field required.
Experience / Required skills
- +10 years of experience in semiconductor industry supporting complex capital equipment and process technology
- +2 years in a leader/ people management role
- Extensive knowledge and experience with customer satisfaction, service & spares business, and or account management, preferably within the semiconductor industry. A proven track record of problem solving is a must