The Semiconductor Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing strategic account activities, increasing revenue and market share as well as providing customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to Senior Global Account Director, coordinate all assigned commercial and support activities at assigned Key Account Business Units to increase market share across all product lines
- Monitor and assess customer’s expectations for products and services
- Communicate customer’s needs for potential new products and services to product management team
- Manage customer projects and activities; work closely with customers, field support team, engineering, operations and quality to meet customer’s requirements
- Track business conditions and regularly report bookings forecasts
- Contribute to pricing strategies to maximize company’s opportunities for penetration and profit.
- Contribute to sales strategies and execute tactics to increase sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and understand emerging applications for products.
- Monitor the competitive environment to identify threats and opportunities.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the ability to communicate at a high level, both verbally and in written form; work well with a variety of people; manage a large number of projects at one time; and establish positive relationships with internal and external customers around the world. To achieve these goals, it is expected that the successful candidate possesses the following background:
- BS degree in business or engineering required. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience required in Major Semiconductor OEM account management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Semiconductor processes is required.
- Understanding of marketing responsibilities including product portfolio, price, promotion, and distribution is required.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information is required.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- An assertive, results-oriented leader who is a consummate team player and who can effectively negotiate with others to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with a high degree of initiative, creativity, and problem-solving ability.
If you have experience in meeting tight deadlines, are both an independent worker and thinker, and are dedicated to continuous improvement of yourself and your organization, then this opportunity is for you.