- Achieved record sales in corporate history of flow instrumentation manufacturer
- Planned and executed new sales and marketing strategy with focus on Key Accounts retention and growth
- Provided technical assistance to customers.
Employee’s position shall be Sales/Application Engineer and Industry Specialist.
This assignment includes the following responsibilities:
* Identify opportunities and applications.
* Develop new applications, as necessary.
* Make initial contact and identify leads.
* Customer visits and presentations as required.
* Quote preparation. The Company may determine that these quotes will be prepared by its own engineers. However, it is the Company’s preference that Employee prepare these quotations. All quotes must be reviewed and approved by management.
* Follow up and closing on the order.
* Customer interface during the sale and installation process to cover all sales/contract issues.
* Customer trainings for related industries or applications.
* Marketing projects and assignments (trade shows, catalogs). Each assignment will be approved by management.
* Technical assignments such as start up warranty support at customer site, installation. Each assignment will be approved by management.
- Salary plus bonus plus commission
- 401K plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal days.
- Medical Insurance.
This position requires 50% traveling. The territory will be provided at the interview.