Client is seeking an East Coast Regional Account Manager for Single Crystal. The ideal candidate will currently reside in the Northeast US.
- Effectively communicate the value of Single Crystal instruments and technology.
- Understand the needs of prospective customers in order to qualify their instrumentation requirements.
- Routinely meeting existing and prospective customers in person and virtually.
- Arranging and hosting prospective customer visits to company offices for product demonstrations. Demonstrations will be given by dedicated applications scientists.
- Guiding and supporting customers through the grant application, evaluation and procurement processes.
- Preparing tender responses.
- Negotiating final terms (price, warranty, delivery, conditions, etc) of a contract.
- Meeting sales targets and growing sales by prospecting for new customers, capturing competitors’ customers, and retaining comany customers.
- Computer literacy is required with use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs as well as the Salesforce.com customer relationship management database.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed is a requirement.
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic are desired.
- X-ray diffraction experience required, ideally single crystal.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, preparation and presentation skills.
- A Bachelors degree in the Physical Sciences or Engineering at a minimum is required.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of sales experience. Sales experience within the scientific instrument industry is ideal.
- Travel of 50% or more of the time is required within the territory on a consistent basis in addition to domestic travel outside of territory for trade shows, conferences, sales meetings, and hosting customer visits to headquarters.