Under minimal supervision, responsible for direct sales of the company’s products and/or services within the Upper Midwest Territory. Position is exempt with required travel 50% plus.
- Manages interface with account by coordinating resources and directing company employees who are assigned to the account.
- Calls on moderate to high profile prospective Tier I, II, and III customers, provides technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations and quotes appropriate customer pricing.
- Develops business within existing accounts and new accounts.
- Creates and presents presentations along with coordinating management/dignitary visits to account.
- Tracks and maintains bookings, shipments and rolling forecasts of sales on a monthly basis.
- Creates and updates strategic account information on a consistent basis as required by management.
- Interfaces with Purchasing/Planning, technologists, process & equipment engineering and sales/marketing personnel at assigned accounts.
- Prepares quotes as needed and maintains sales opportunity information in the CRM tool utilized by company on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent experience in an engineered product industry or equivalent experience.
- Eight (8) years or more in sales/marketing work related experience in the semiconductor process industry or related area.
- Working knowledge of general policies and procedures.
- Strong Customer Relations skills.