Sales Application Engineer responsibilities include: Product Training, RMA’s, Pricing, Competitive Analysis, Market Evaluation, Customer Relationships, and reporting of targeted sales performance metrics. Domestic and some international travel may be required to manage key customers and distributors as well as attend industry events
- Experienced with 5 years of technical selling into the photonics, semiconductor, electronics, biomedical or industrial markets.
- Proficient with MS Office particularly Outlook and Excel. Must be able to generate a spreadsheet, and be familiar with the standard Excel features such as sorting, formulas etc.
- Proficient with MS Power Point. Must be able to create and do actual presentations, with images, charts, etc.
- Technical understanding of polymer chemistry, is preferred
- Able to generate pricing and quotations from bill of materials
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new processes.
- Experience with Sales and Customer Relationship Management systems such as Sales Force, Dynamics CRM
- Have good written and verbal communications skills.
- 4 year college degree, preferably in business or technical field
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude or training
- Willingness to relocate for domestic outside sales position