My client is looking for an experiences Sales Account Manager to cultivate and grow their brand in the Semiconductor market.
The Sales Account Manager will manage the customer experience and ensure that customer product and service needs are met through proper solution specifications. They manage the entire sales process from start to finish (from initial inquiry through after sales care), act as the voice of the customer to escalate problems (inside and outside of the company) and drive prioritization of business needs.
Qualified candidates are experts when it comes to building strong relationships with strategic customers. They are able to identify need and requirements in order to promote our client’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. This is a roll-up-your-sleeves and get your hands dirty type of roll; Account Managers are regularly involved with every facet of account management.
Qualified candidates have at least five (5) years of customer-facing sales experience selling to major semiconductor customers, a proven track record providing solutions based on customer needs, STELLAR communication, proven ability to influence, and direct sales experience managing global accounts with a book of business averaging at least $15M in revenue per year in a semiconductor environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where communicating and problem solving are essential to meeting the customers and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (ideally in Physics, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering), Sales, or Business from an accredited four-year college or university and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years customer-facing sales experience selling to major semiconductor customers; must have a proven track record of providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Direct Sales experience managing global customer accounts with a book of business averaging at least $15M in revenue per year in a semiconductor environment.
- Solid understanding of the sales process and value selling, as well as proven business analysis skills.
- Ability to consistently understand product application in the customer’s environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management/planning skills. Understand full scope of issues: sets objectives and meets deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated presentation and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours as business needs dictate.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office proficiency are required; (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook email and calendar)
- Above average and demonstrated customer service, organizational and communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) are required. Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak clearly in English and interface effectively with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment where communicating and problem solving are essential to meeting the customer’s needs and expectations on a regular basis.
- Proven ability to influence and maintain positive working relationship
- Proven ability to actively listen and use information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Ability & willingness to travel domestically and internationally (up to 90%).
- Ability to pass a personal background check and/or clearance at time of hire, and as required by our customers.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.