Introduction: Our client is a leader in high quality RF generators, impedance matching units, impedance analyzers, and VI sensors, is looking for an intelligent, energetic, ambitious, and team-oriented engineer! If you are an engineer with an electric/electronic/physics background and interested in RF electricity and plasma in semiconductor processing, we think you may have arrived at the right opportunity. If you are an intelligent RF electric engineer in the semiconductor industry, we think you may have arrived at the right opportunity. We look forward to meeting you!
Requirements and key skills:
- BSEE required, MSEE may be a plus.
- Ability to understand RFG and MU engineering and usage.
- Experience in and knowledge of the semiconductor industry is highly desired.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (Japanese language skills are a plus, but not necessary).
- Timely verbal and/or written communication.
- Travel 40-50% domestically and internationally
- Occasionally lift equipment or boxes that weigh up to 50 lbs.
Useful professional attributes we look for in you:
- Ability to communicate RF electrical engineering effectively with customers who are world-class engineers/physicists and with internal teammates in engineering and other areas.
- Ability to propose good ideas to customers, to internal engineers, and to teammates.
- Understands and can communicate (verbally and in writing) electrical engineering, RF electrical engineering, and plasma physics.
- Have experience in PVD, CVD, etching, IBE, IBD, ALD, ALE, and other semiconductor wafer processing that utilize RF power generators.
- Understand fundamentals of testing and measurements associated with RF electrical engineering.
- Ability to troubleshoot utilizing engineering knowledge and analytical thinking.
- Ability to come up with questions that lead to solutions.
- Understands importance of good time management.
- Capable of adjusting to changes without hesitation.
- Proactively propose effective ideas to upper management to strengthen our organization.