About the job
The ideal candidate will prospect and close sales leads to help generate revenue for the company. The candidate will also be responsible for business development, account management and certain aspects of marketing activities for the assigned sales region & market, and work closely with his peers across the US, and with the global management and team members of the semiconductor business unit.
- Sales of company Equipment for Semiconductor Applications (and others as assigned) for assigned region and accounts; lead and/or co-manage full sales cycle from initial contact/inquiry to contract closure to final acceptance and payment
- Acquiring business with new clients
- Account Management of assigned company clients with the goal to expand business with existing clients
- Business Development for new applications / new equipment / new markets as assigned
- Work closely with sales, customer service and operations team in North America, and with the international product, project and marketing team
- Budget planning and ongoing CRM sales reporting
- Travel upon business needs domestically & internationally to attend client meeting, trade shows, conferences, application testing in our global competence lab, etc.
- BS/MS degree in a technical field, or business administration, or related field
- Several years experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry; familiar with PVD equipment & processes
- Track record in sales, preferably in capital goods
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English; German and/or Spanish language an additional asset
- Ability to travel extensively, both domestically and internationally
- Able to work comfortably in a fast pace environment