- BS/MS in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Material Science
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years management experience in a manufacturing organization (semiconductor industry preferable) and more than 3 years in QC or QA management. Experience with the following is preferred:
- Statistical Process/Quality Control Management
- Statistics background, training or education
- Continuous Improvement methodology and tools
- ISO9000/9001 Quality System introduction and execution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement and maintain technical quality assurance and control systems and activities.
- Defines and specifies the implementation of standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy and reliability of company products.
- Participates in the reviewing of engineering designs to contribute quality requirements and considerations.
- Assists product support areas in gathering and analyzing data.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Establish a higher level of QA Systems in the organization and to improve and maintain the QA System throughout the corporate operations.
- Establish positive working relationships and show quality leadership across departments, companies, and international cultures.
- Manage a team of QA Engineers to drive improvement projects and manage key business processes for internal and external customers.
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership and People Development
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Business Acumen and Focusing on Results