BS required, MS or MBA preferred. Degree in EE, ME, Chem E, Physics, or Material Science. Professional designation (PMP) preferred.
Five plus years in semiconductor field, preferably Semiconductor Capital equipment. Eight plus years in project or program management of complex product development projects in a matrix organization or an equivalent combination of education experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and ability has been achieved.
- Demonstrated ability to influence organizations to continuously improve project methodologies for delivering success to the company
- Proven track record in driving cross functional product development teams
- Proven track record in driving product development projects for complex equipment, where the development project covers all aspects from engagement start to HVM implementation.
- Experience with project management and scheduling tools
- Ambitious and strong communication skills to interact with company leadership and individual contributors
- Ability to organize and track next steps with minimal direction.
- Good customer awareness and service
- Goal and task driven
- Strong focus on execution and quality
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor processes and RnD vs HVM environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Comfortable in public presentation, clear and concise
- Being able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to work outside the 8-5 standard working hours due to the international character of the organization