Job Summary: Play a key role in the growth of Company’s market share for plasma etch equipment in North America & EMEA by providing comprehensive product technical support for our relevant product portfolio. Duties include specification/quotation/contract review, contract review, technical sales support, & project management. Ensures that customers’ needs are met by applying the best process/equipment solution to their unique challenges/needs and supporting installation, field service & spare parts teams. Monitors competitive situation and recommends continuous improvements and/or new product offerings to the product portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Supports the regional sales team in driving product expansion of assigned tools at targeted customers.
▪ Technical product presentations at customer sites.
▪ New projects download to engineering and manufacturing teams and project tracking.
▪ Coordination/facilitation of customer demonstrations and applications testing.
▪ Customer specification review and compliance document generation.
▪ Technical support of product marketing and sales literature creation.
▪ Customer order project management. Coordinates between end customer & the factory.
▪ Equipment installation, process startup & first line technical support.
▪ Trains Company field service engineers as necessary.
▪ Works with Company Spare Parts team to ensure timely customer support.
▪ Collects and analyzes voice of the customer input to improve the product portfolio through new product development.
▪ Monitor’s competitor activity in target market segments.
▪ Supports webinars, conferences and/or tradeshows.
▪ Travel up to 33% of time.
▪ Bachelors’ degree in engineering with over 3 years of experience in semiconductor plasma etch equipment.
▪ Ability to comprehend mechanical, chemical, electrical and software engineering theory.
▪ Self-motivation and the ability to work with both internal and external customers is necessary.
▪ Good written and verbal communication skills are required.
▪ Strong project management skills and the ability to collaborate with product business units and customer service teams.
▪ The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a dead-line driven schedule.
▪ Must be able to work in a cleanroom environment occasionally.
▪ Must have a valid passport and be able to travel in North America, Europe, and Asia.
▪ Must be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19 with either the Pfizer, Moderna or J&J vaccines.
▪ Mandarin Chinese language (written & verbal) skills will be a plus