- Ensure all warehouse daily operation are aligned with company standard procedure, audit requirement, coach and, continuously improve efficiency and job satisfaction
- Ensure all operations, storage, shipping are aligned with company EHS requirements.
- Ensure all warehouse equipment and facility are will maintained, and should support business plan.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Report weekly parts received and shipped, along with open PO status.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and Perform periodic count audits
- Ensure smooth and efficiency communication with internal customer and external service provider.
- Partner with logistic partners to provide the best service of spare parts delivery performance to internal/external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering.
- 5+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations.
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles.
- Knowledge of custom clearance and regulations is preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software, such as SAP.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license with good record.