Key Account Manager will be the primary interface between Company and our OEM customer base. You will lead customer success initiatives, keep the company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the interactions between our customers and company. You will partner with our OEM customers to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their engineering and production teams and you will provide predictable growth for their business.
- Primary commercial contact and face of company for key OEM accounts
- Represent the customer to the internal company Organization
- Driving and executing on their specific OEM account sales strategy and be the primary contact for specific accounts
- Responsible for achieving/exceeding the revenue goals of key OEM accounts
- Manage and grow key OEM accounts through understanding of customer’s needs, product pipeline and next generation needs.
- Build relationships that allow for effective utilization of internal company resources to support customer programs/customer satisfaction and to drive new business opportunity growth at existing and new key accounts
- Provide technical and selling expertise at key OEM accounts to “over-serve” existing business and to deepen relationships with strategic customers which enable cross-platform sales, which generates new business/product platforms within these customer relationships
- Assist in developing and implementing specific sales growth strategies based on industry and account trends
- Responsible for internal and external OEM performance metrics and driving customer success initiatives.
- Managing key account NDAs, special pricing agreements or exclusivity-contract tracking while collaborating with the Product Management team.
- Tracking deliverables and working with Engineering, QA, Manufacturing and Product Management to ensure that deliverables are understood and communicated to the customer’s key stake holders
- Aligning with Engineering and Quality Assurance to resolve requests for failure analysis, special testing requirements and other product quality related issues
- Identifying and describing customer special requests and managing special request process initiation and flow by working with product managers and product engineering
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in an OEM Account manager role
- Experience in a high tech industry, preferably semiconductor capital equipment
- Excellent customer relationship skills and proven results with increasing sales, including high level negotiations at VP and C-levels in a customer’s account
- Ability and experience in successfully delivering results through cross-functional teams (initiating project, communicating the timeline/deliverables, managing schedules, and driving internal commitments)
- Communication – Superior written and verbal communication skills – able to communicate at all levels of the organization both internal and external
- Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills complimented by an aggressive and solutions- oriented track record
- Must have ability to address tactical issues in the short-term while maintaining strategic vision for the long-term
- Proactive and proven strategic problem-solving expertise
Candidate must possess a strong sense of ownership and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English communication skills
Proficiency in MS Office; Salesforce.com or other CRM experience desired
- BS degree or higher in a technical field,
- Location -Massachusetts
- Approximately 20% global travel (Post-COVID-19)
- Strong preference for experience with lasers, laser optics, optics, optical metrology.