We are looking for a detail-oriented, results-driven Global Key Account Director with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment. We are seeking a focused, high caliber sales professional with strong technical aptitude, excellent interpersonal skills, a proven track record of selling capital equipment, and a passion for winning.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
- duty satisfactorily.
- Sell highly complex multi-million-dollar Capital Equipment and System Upgrades
- Organize all sales and marketing activities from strategy to implementation
- Act as a principal customer interface for providing information in regard to system
- design, application, operation and maintenance
- Manage technical proposals and presentations
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Accurate reporting and submission of monthly and quarterly rolling sales forecasts
- Manage marketing campaigns against an agreed budget, including organization of
- workshops, conferences and user meetings
- B.S. in Engineering or similar technical curriculum and 10 plus years of capital equipment sales and key account experience functioning at upper management interface levels.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Data Storage market is highly desirable
- Experience with Vacuum and Plasma systems is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have ability to work well with cross-functional organizations and adapt quickly to change