Handles product management and manufacturing activities in New Product Development and Operations. Performs a wide variety of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical duties in the fabrication, testing, debugging, and documentation of assemblies, modules, and systems associated with specifications and technical manuals.
- Performs a variety of production and manufacturing processes, such as staging production assembly parts and managing daily outputs to meets standards.
- Responds to customer requests, via company contracts, for repair of equipment using revision-controlled documents.
- Analyzes product yields and failure causes. Lead cross-organization activity to increase product reliability and manufacturing yields.
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform scope of job.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment and assists in developing specifications and procedures, as well as, establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customers.
- Works closely with engineering to resolve design issues.
- Assembles mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies and systems.
- Supports engineering with prototype builds, testing and troubleshooting.
- Develops and modifies detailed work instructions for assembly and test.
- Helps to establish and maintain manufacturing best practices.
- Possess a quick and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Reads schematics, assembly drawings, datasheets, and process sheets to perform testing and build fixtures.
- Uses enhanced troubleshooting skills to resolve electro-mechanical equipment issues.
- Create, review and update technical documentation.
- Acts as an escalation point for the resolution of technical issues. Provides technical and product support.
- An associate degree, or higher level with vocational/technical training, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with AMHS a plus.
- Experience with semiconductor equipment a plus.
- Flexibility to handle multiple, changing priorities.
- Experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Strong written and verbal communication and team skills
- Proficient in the use of small manual and power tools.
- May require travel with short notice. Flexible schedule and willingness to travel as required.