Field Service Engineer (FSE) involved in vacuum heat treatment industry.
- This position will require varying extensive travel and working from the technical office in Spartanburg SC, as we have clients throughout North America (Canada, US, and Mexico)
- The FSE will be responsible for traveling to our client’s locations (which include major manufacturers in Medical, Automotive, and Aerospace fields.)
- Directing the Installation of the Furnace, and correct component connections for (Gas, Water, and Electricity) depending on the client.
- Commissioning Vacuum tests after installation to ensure proper functionality of the Furnace.
- Performing after sales services including (preventative/emergency maintenance and repair, Troubleshooting and leak detection.)
- Associate Degree or Trade certificate equivalent in either of the following programs. (Electronics engineering, Mechatronics technology, Mechanical engineering, Machine Tool technology, Industrial Maintenance.)
- Ability and willingness to be trained and learn the processes for quality control testing and instrument Calibration
- Ability and willingness to learn about Vacuum technology and its Industrial applications
- High Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
- Basic PLC knowledge (Siemens S7/ Allen Bradley)
- Experience with Industrial hand tools, power tools, drill presses and MIG/electrode welder
- Completion of Drug screen and background check