- Install and service semiconductor process equipment for customers in the North America, primarily in the Eastern Region, but also occasionally in other regions.
- Write/edit operation and maintenance manuals for semiconductor process equipment.
- Provide detailed process application and product specification information.
- Work under general supervision.
- Provide technical back up to the Sales Support personnel by discussing details of system specifications and thin film process applications with customers during onsite visits or by telephone.
- Provide timely, professional, and courteous field service and technical product support to customers in the North American Eastern Region. The service includes new system installations, preventative maintenance, and coordinating spare parts.
- Maintain installed system/end-user database.
- Assist in writing, reviewing, and updating installation, operation, and maintenance manuals for systems in the installed system base in the North American Eastern Region.
- Cover the North American Eastern Region, including frequent business travels to customer sites in Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Delaware, Maryland, Florida, Eastern Canada, etc.
- Work at our NJ office, when not on business travel.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT
- Require 1.5+ years experience in maintenance and trouble shooting of Semiconductor Process Equipment, such as plasma etching and plasma deposition systems.
- Require Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (Associate or higher)
- US Citizenship is required.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Team player with good people/relational skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Job Type: Fulltime
- Our client provides a professional working environment and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans (equivalent to United HealthCare Platinum plan) as well as IRA and term life insurance.
- Competitive Salary based on experience and education. Performance based bonus up to an additional 10% of annual salary.
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation
- Employee training in the USA and in Japan
- We hope to establish a long-term relationship with employees.
Job Type: Full-time