The position of technical engineer consists of providing technical support to the company’s needs. It also consists of providing refurbishment, repair, installation & testing of products and samples
Client is looking for great hands on Field Service Engineers for our new Subsidiary in Austin Texas for the following Tool sets:
– ASM Epsilon platforms
– ASM A400/A412 furnace
– Hitachi CDSem
– AMAT CDSem
– Semitool Raider, Storm, SST, SRD
– SEZ Wet etch engineers
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications;
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware equipment, following design or installation specifications;
- Maintain records of problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities;
- Oversee the daily performance of repaired systems;
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support;
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to higher level support team for service;
Qualifications and requirements
- A degree or equivalent work history;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Preferred with some background from the semiconductor fab level for support areas (from the fab or fab vendors) that are near our products for single wafer wet clean and metrology tools.
- Able to travel within America whenever required
- Preferred Home Station to be Austin Texas, will provide relocation packet
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.