Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Must have CD and Overlay Metrology Experience
- Candidates should have a solid background in Metrology and working with KLA Metrology tools.
- Must have working knowledge of MS DOS, Win311, WinNT, Win XP, WinVista as well as MS Office products.
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- An adaptable approach to working hours, locations and conditions.
- A flexible approach to work responsibilities, enabling both independent and team working.
- Ability to work alone or unsupervised for extended period of time, often in difficult conditions.
- A systematic and logical approach to problem solving.
- To provide service support to customers encompassing system commissioning, system breakdown repairs and preventative maintenance support.
- To generate a close working relationship with the customers to enable the company to sell its product portfolio.
- Provision of feedback enabling the pro-active identification of product and business process improvements.
- Timely completion of all field reports.
- Other duties as required.
• 5 years experience as a Field Service Engineer within the semiconductor field or other capital equipment arena
Must be able to travel 50% to support the customer base as required.