- Work with RF Engineers to build and test prototype matching networks.
- Build and test prototype cable assemblies from schematics and drawings.
- Assemble and test analog circuits from schematics, diagrams, and/or written or verbal instructions.
- Document maintenance for derivative product.
- Setup, maintain, and calibrate RF test benches and network analyzers.
- Maintain and control access to engineering lab and all equipment inside.
- Execute design verification tests and oversee compliance testing on newly developed products
Education and Skills:
- Associates degree in Electronics or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Basic understanding of analog electronic components and analog circuit operation required.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair analog circuits.
- Must have good soldering skills especially with respect to SMT PCBA components.
- Must be able to speak and write English proficiently.
- Strong analytical skills desired.
- Ability to effectively work independently with minimal input from others.
- At least 5 years as an Engineering Technician.
- At least 2 years working with high frequency analog devices.
- Experience with RF matching networks or RF generators desired.
- Experience with high power circuits and devices desired