- Lead a team of RF engineers driving designs of custom high power RF auto-match/fixed match product.
- Provide technical leadership in all phases of product development, including network modeling, RF simulation, mechanical model defining, RF testing, field qualification, product releasing.
- Define and set deliverables, plan resources, manage schedule, drive design methodology improvement, and achieve desired results.
- Work with cross functional teams to make sure design work being delivered timely and quality
- Drive and facilitate process improvements for both your own and surrounding teams.
- Provides training, coaching and counseling to subordinates for continuous improvement throughout the team.
- Participate in the technical direction of matching network products worldwide
Education and Skills:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience with an emphasis on RF strongly preferred
- Proven leadership in RF product execution and design innovation.
- Strong experience in RF auto-match system. Good understanding in RF power generating system is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of RF power delivery system in semiconductor industry
- Demonstrated project management and talent management skills. Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage and motivate engineering talent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel within the organization
- 10+ years in product development of RF devices, high power preferred
- 5+ years in RF matching network design area.
- 3+ years of engineering team management experience.
- Experience in RF generator design is a plus