Under the direction of the President, the Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for leading a team of Manufacturers Representatives, to exceed sales goals and marketing efforts for the company.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Works with staff to develop a marketing strategy
- Supervises, trains, and manages the performance of Manufacturers Representatives and assist with closing sales on a World Wide basis (North America, Asia and Europe)
- Conducts tours of prospective customers, gathers information, updates the lead base tracking system (notes), and determines appropriate follow up.
- Maintains excellent business relationships with existing customers to facilitate referrals to the company.
- Meets prospect call, tour and sales goals on a monthly basis and monitors efforts of sales representatives.
- Five plus years of Front End Semiconductor capital equipment sales experience selling through a Rep Network.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Wet Process Equipment, Cleaning methodologies and techniques.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering a plus
- Consistently meets or exceeds the proactive sales targets
- Strong organization skills and continuous ability to utilize and maintain lead base tracking system (Notes)
- Expect 50% Travel internationally/nationally to facilitate sales objectives and meet with customers
- Attends all kick off meetings and source inspections
- Exhibits clean and professional appearance and follows dress code industry standards
- Continually seeks better ways for delivering services and communicating with prospects and existing customers
- Consistently meets or exceeds company goals for customer service and relations.
- Effectively collaborates with department heads, staff, and suppliers to meet company and customer goals and further success.
- Expert level PowerPoint presentation skills-each new account will need a custom marketing presentation