SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assigned customer development, sales, strategic planning, and managing growth and direction for all future sales staff and product lines in dynamically assigned territory or assigned customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
- Manage sales direction and sales meetings.
- Manage sales activities, standards, and direction in cooperation with various relevant managers.
- Manage existing accounts and penetrate new Fabs and OEM accounts.
- Manage sales force direction with sales team to identify opportunities along with providing technical information, support, and quotes as required.
- Manage and negotiate third party contracts as needed with sales team; interface with executive management and legal as appropriate.
- Manage and align sales standards and materials.
- Formulate and manage Global expansion strategy.
- Oversee and manage timely, accurate, and professional bid activities for assigned key customer opportunities and sales staff.
- Foster a team environment working collaboratively with other functional departments.
- Participate with senior management in the creation and implementation of best in class business processes. Provide positive and constructive feedback as appropriate.
- Work with senior management to establish annual budgets and goals; monitor performance.
- Create new and maintain existing relationships with key industry contacts; promote Group products and services, and manage the sales process with these current, prospective customers and sales staff.
- Follow up on bids, close on opportunities; conduct post mortem on lost bids, discuss with management and evaluate strategy adjustments.
- Negotiate third party contracts as needed; interface with executive management and legal as appropriate.
- Participate in technical product and system solution development and offerings for market needs.
- Able to support technically sophisticated NSI product lines – components and systems.
- Ability to gain access to decision makers at key customers (IDM, OEM).
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Communicate internally and externally effectively and efficiently orally and in writing.
- Periodic travel to various market or customer locations, normal office environment, adherence to safety policies and practices of an office and production area as necessary.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a passport.
- Ability to pass customer background checks.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
KEY SALES RELATED SKILLS
- Value sell.
- New product introduction.
- Managing large/complex customers organizations.
- Challenger sales model.
- Sales project management.
- Ability to interact professionally with all types and levels management.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent sales attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
SPECIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good organizational skills.
- High energy level, self-motivated and directed, with a keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize individual and sales team direction.
Education and/or experience
- 5+yrs Technical experience in the Semiconductor Industry or an Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Technology Degree (AAS) or higher.
- Proven successful record of accomplishment of establishing new clientele, sales, marketing and/or product management roles, within Semiconductor industry is a plus.
- Technical skills a plus.
- Based out of Austin, TX or Northern CA/Silicon Valley
- Travel to HQ
- Available to travel within US as needed, up to 50%, and internationally on occasion.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from small and large groups