Under the direction of the Vice President, the Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for leading the sales representative team to exceed sales goals and marketing efforts for the company.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Works with staff to develop a marketing strategy
- Supervises, trains, and manages the performance of sales representatives and assist with closing sales.
- Conducts tours of prospective customers, gathers information, updates the lead base tracking system (notes), and determines appropriate follow up.
- Maintains excellent business relationships with existing customers to facilitate referrals to the company.
- Meets prospect call, tour and sales goals on a monthly basis and monitors efforts of sales representatives.
- Semiconductor capital equipment sales experience
- Consistently meets or exceeds the proactive sales targets
- Strong organization skills and continuous ability to utilize and maintain lead base tracking system (Notes)
- Travel internationally to facilitate sales objectives
- Attends all kick off meetings and source inspections
- Exhibits clean and professional appearance and follows dress code standards
- Continually seeks better ways for delivering services and communicating with prospects and existing customers
- Consistently meets or exceeds company goals for customer service and relations.
- Effectively collaborates with department heads, staff, and suppliers to meet company and customer goals and further success.
Qualification Requirements: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform essential functions. Employees must maintain Criminal Record clearance and Pre-employment drug screening and health screening.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity
Language & Communication Skills: There must be an ability to read and write English, analyze and interpret documents, such as marketing plans and sales analysis data reports. There must also be an ability to write routine correspondence and routine reports and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, or employees of the organization.