The ideal candidate will bring both strategic positioning and communication, solid execution skills and be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to create new business, revenue growth and new applications for ALD and CVD products. This individual will have a visible leadership role and drive joint initiatives across the company with teams in product management, sales, operations and other functions within marketing.
Do strategic planning, provide leadership to cross-functional team and manage programs for the development of the Company Business for ALD and CVD technologies.
Lead Product development activities and manage Product Life Cycle to drive new products from inception to high volume manufacturing to capture and increase market share in semiconductor industries.
Define Market requirements of Silicon Products and provide clear direction to engineering development teams to define products in accordance with market data and business requirements. Interface across organizational lines to develop new products, enhance existing products, and drive toward on time product implementation and product release.
- Lead Regional Sales Team to manage market developments activities and marketing collateral for the ALD and CVD technologies.
- Provide leadership in global accounts focusing on ALD and CVD Product positioning.
- Act as the main interface for customers on technology requirements, development status, and future roadmap.
- Translate customer process performance requirements into new equipment functions and product design specifications; provide guidance to design team to ensure such functions are incorporated into new product
- Identify CIPs and cost-reduction items and lead factory to successful proliferation of product improvements/development.
- Define new products and gather product requirements including Market Requirement Statement and Product Roadmap.
- Provide product positioning and messaging to support marketing communications content, creation of collateral, website, and other materials.
- Provide leadership in managing customer demos that lead to product sales. This include negotiating scope of demo request, site to site metrology matching, routing of requested analytical work and logistics of the demo material.
- Provide strategic leadership in Product Cycle management, Product Improvements and Conduct pricing and margin analysis.
- Conduct competitive analysis, maintain existing business, and develop strategies to penetrate new business.
- Gain deep understanding of revenue mix for each product line, track regularly track sale, provide quarterly and annual revenue forecast.
- Set product line strategic plans, actively engage key stakeholders to execute and drive revenue growth.
Qualification / Requirements
- MS or Ph.D. in a technical or related field. At least 5 years in semiconductor product marketing with 10 years overall industry experience. Expert in setting and executing marketing strategies, and plans.
- All stated experience must include the following:
- Should have experience in developing Marketing Requirement Statements (MRS) and Customer Roadmaps for semiconductor applications.
- Need Customer management experience especially in semiconductor fabs and pilot lines.
- Require extensive knowledge of deposition processes and interaction in semiconductor devices.
- Ability to engage customers at all levels in the course of product promotion and support. This will require great presentation and communication skills, as well as ability to cover both business and technical topics.
- Should have experience in working with cross-functional team at the factory to fulfill Key customer commitments to support current ALD tool as well as provide update on Next Generation tool
- Must have experience in forecasting demands of capital semiconductor equipment based on semiconductor market trend and size.
- Experience in presenting complex and/or technical information to multiple audiences.
- 25% travel required.