Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Technically versed in advanced fabrication technology, can successfully articulate customers’ requirements and can challenge engineering groups to make the best possible products that meets customers’ technical and commercial requirements.
- Must be able to lead complex, multi-disciplinary teams toward the achievement of technical and commercial objectives.
- Develop and execute strategies for how we win vs. next best alternatives
- Develop commercial negotiation strategies and gains alignment with product divisions.
- Negotiate complex commercial deals with purchasing groups that meet both customer and divisional objectives.
- Plan, lead and manage all aspects of the sales process.
- Interface daily with key buying influences and build strong working relationships with the objective of creating a positive customer experience.
- Communicate “voice of the customer” into the organization.
- B.S. in engineering and 10+ years’ experience in semiconductor equipment business with 5+ years of marketing or sales experience.
- M.S. in a technical discipline preferred
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Strong business acumen and technical selling skills required