Job Summary: Play a key role in the growth of company’s market share for deposition equipment (PVD, CVD & furnaces) in North America & EMEA by providing comprehensive product technical support for our relevant product portfolio. Duties include specification/quotation/contract review, contract review, technical sales support, & project management. Ensures that customers’ needs are met by applying the best process/equipment solution to their unique challenges/needs and supporting installation, field service & spare parts teams. Monitors competitive situation and recommends continuous improvements and/or new product offerings to the product portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the regional sales team in driving product expansion of assigned tools at targeted customers.
- Technical product presentations at customer sites.
- New projects download to engineering and manufacturing teams and project tracking.
- Coordination/facilitation of customer demonstrations and applications testing.
- Customer specification review and compliance document generation.
- Technical support of product marketing and sales literature creation.
- Customer order project management. Coordinates between end customer & the factory.
- Equipment installation, process startup & first line technical support.
- Trains field service engineers as necessary.
- Works with company Spare Parts team to ensure timely customer support.
- Collects and analyzes voice of the customer input to improve the product portfolio through new product development.
- Monitors competitor activity in target market segments.
- Supports webinars, conferences and/or tradeshows.
- Travel up to 33% of time.
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering with over 3 years of experience in semiconductor CVD or PVD equipment.
- Ability to comprehend mechanical, chemical, electrical and software engineering theory.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with both internal and external customers is necessary.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to collaborate with product business units and customer service teams.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a dead-line driven schedule.
- Must be able to work in a cleanroom environment occasionally.
- Must have a valid passport and be able to travel in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Mandarin Chinese language (written & verbal) skills will be a plus