- Manage CS sales growth in North America
- Leading sales and business development activities to expand the CS revenue streams
- Managing strategic programs for spares regain, service contract growth (warranty to contract conversion), liaising with Sales account managers on bundling of service contracts with system sale
- Support the cultural and skill development of the regional management teams with respect to commercial activity
- Interact with Product Marketing on upgrade product growth, market and promote upgrades
- Forecast accuracy for CS revenue, including utilization and development of the CRM for CS
- Work with regional supply chain to focus on spares regain activity with alternative supply to maintain margins
- Develop regional targeted service products and create commercial deployment strategy
- Ensure all customer meetings are documented and all system sales leads are submitted to the Sales account manager
- Managing at a regional sales level for more than 5 years
- Relevant experience and proven record of accomplishment in a similar position and function.
- Background in the semiconductor capital equipment market would be an advantage.
- Sales experience in a business development mode
- Demonstrated success in running a full functional business strategy
- Successful development and implementation of sales growth plans
Key Skills & Attributes
- Commercial sales experience
- People and team management and development
- Goal oriented
- Customer Service experience
- Strong communicator
- Customer relationship building
- General knowledge of the semiconductor industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all business support functions
- Customer account and management skills.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or >10 years relevant sales/business management experience