Our Client is an Ag-tech company with a smart scouting platform to identify pests and diseases in tree crops. Their platform combines weekly satellite data, automated drone scouting, and infield scouting data to identify and track every tree on the farm. They then use machine learning to automatically detect pest and disease problems, and finally alerts the farmer to those locations to ground-truth the data and diagnose the specific problems. By bringing farmer validation into the loop, they get smarter all the time, which benefits all the farmers on the platform.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Are you the person who always puts the needs of your clients first? Are you always on top of your game with a friendly demeanor? Can you hold your own in a fast-paced environment and preempt client’s needs? We are looking for a client success agent who has a passion for agricultural and wants to help us make sure our clients are always happy and at ease using our platform to enhance their agricultural enterprise.
Day to day tasks includes, but are not limited to:
- Supporting your regional business development managers to get his prospective leads across the line
- Walking clients through their processed data via video call or in person
- Work closely with the data operations team to ensure timely data turnaround
- Work closely with our Growth team to help grow a satisfied client base
- Liaising with the product training team to schedule on the farm training
- Help improve software user engagement by keeping clients happy
- Work with product team to ensure farmers feedback is taken into consideration for future product development
- Make sure clients/service providers are aware of any new developments regarding our platform and other products
- One to two years work experience in a client servicing role
- Candidate must have effective writing and communication skills in English
- Candidates must be computer literate and tech savvy
- Any experience in the agricultural sector would be advantageous
Graduate degree in Business or other related field.