Amount of Travel Required: 40%
Under general supervision, responsible for providing technical support for the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
Works on problems of limited scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
Provides technical marketing support for the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with complex operating systems.
Provides, presents and interprets design, application and service information and makes presentations on all aspects of products.
Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications and data through communicating with other office of Company in world wide.
Implements detailed customer installation plans and assist.
Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
Complies with COMPANY’s safety policies, including participation in and completion of all required safety training.
Maintains clean and safe working environment compliant with Company and customer safety policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical or Physics preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) to Six (6) years of work experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Speaking in front of groups/strong presentation skills. Strong time management skills. Self-starter.
- Demonstrated leadership and program management skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and customer.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Provide verification of good driving record if servicing customer offsite.