Americas Customer Service Manager’s role is to provide excellent service for all company products and thereby obtain greatest possible customer satisfaction. At the same time, develop and grow the service business. This is done by management and development of the service team, which is properly trained, effective and on time in each step of service process from customer initial request, troubleshooting, repair and return to customer dock.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to deploy organization that provides repair services with focus on value of repair-price and quality.
- Manage field services team and ensures on site customer support and activities are meeting company standards
- Responsible to drive growth of profitable service revenues for services that provide customer value. Expands range of service products offered to customers.
- Ensure service team excellence for area of responsibility via training with all product centers and in the field
- Technical knowledge, manufacturing production experience with service level experience
- Regularly meets with customers, sales and applications teams to understand our customer needs and
demonstrates solution oriented approach with customers.
- Effective communicator with leadership and mentoring skills
- Regularly will report any service failure findings directly to the product centers for product improvements
- Provide monthly reports to the management team
- Excellent computer skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant degree.
- Previous management experience is required
- 3-6 years relevant technical manufacturing or service experience.
- Customer interfacing experience is required
- Previous experience department level role Profit and Loss responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills