The Account Executive is responsible for managing and profitably growing a portfolio of companies in North America for the High Technology segment. This individual will be part of a diverse team that will successfully build customers relationships and bring the voice of the customer into the larger organization.
A successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Profitably grow company’s revenue year to year in the specified segment to meet target.
- Establish and manage account plans
- Ensure timely contacts with key customers and educate them on the range of service offering company has to offer
- Expand contacts and relationships within existing customers
- Prospect new customers
- Follow up on lost customers
- Effectively use the technical resource of the company to drive business
- Identify the best sales opportunities and develop strategies to address the steps needed to ensure these opportunities are converted to sales.
- Develop, manage and maintain a robust sales funnel to ensure the flow of high value opportunities
- Follow established sales processes to ensure selling effectiveness
- Establish and manage the sales forecast for the segment. Provide weekly forecast for the month and quarter.
- Follow quoting guidelines and meet the quote conversion targets
- Identify segment specific customer needs and communicate these to the marketing and management teams for evaluation.
- Work closely with marketing to bring the voice of the customer into the organization
- Effectively use the CRM system
- Maintains client contact information in CRM
- Ensure leads- opportunities- quotes are updated in a timely fashion
- Ensures accurate and up to date customer visit/ project information is maintained
- Scientific background. BSc/ MSc in physical sciences or engineering. MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the High Technology segment (e.g. semiconductor cap equipment, etc.)
- Proficient in CRM, account planning, opportunity management
- Demonstrated success in selling complex services to new markets and customers