Responsible for all strategic as well as tactical responsibilities for global accounts, with an emphasis on new business development; strategic prowess in maintaining significant market share. Particular responsibility for managing large corporate customer in Boise area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceptional focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to work internally and develop strong coordination and communication among inter-division and group management.
- Effectively work as a team-member with emphasis on improving both individual and team strengths and performance.
- High degree of organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks for corporate goals, future vision and market penetration.
- Strong contributor to the company’s growth in areas of product and market expansion.
- Establish the level of excellence and reputation that resonates with company’s name
- Increase company’s visibility and recognition throughout global account base.
- Effectively participate in Corporate Strategies and Planning
- Find opportunities for company product line expansion with existing and new customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to sell and manage customer accounts
- Highly organized, with a clear understanding of corporate culture of industry and customers
- High school, or high school equivalency; business degree preferred.
- Technical background helpful, experience in sales and the semiconductor industry.